Although vein disease is quite common (there are around 30 million sufferers in the US alone), you may feel a bit lost when trying to figure out what the best resources are for diagnosis and treatment of your vein problems. How do you know where to turn and who can be trusted? Dr. John Chuback, NJ spider and varicose veins doctor, reveals the top 5 resources for patients looking for information and treatment for varicose veins and spider veins.
Where should Paramus, NJ residents go for more information and vein disease treatment?
- Trustworthy websites. A trustworthy vein disease website will clearly describe the vein center’s mission, staff, and facilities. There will be a full biography on the physicians and technicians on staff, including their qualifications and a photograph.
- An experienced vein specialist. Reputable NJ vein doctors are board certified vascular surgeons with extensive experience in vascular diseases and phlebology. Do not be afraid to ask your doctor about his or her training and experiences before selecting a physician to work with. In addition to their numerous qualifications, you want a doctor who makes you feel cared for as a person, not just a condition or disease, so meeting him or her in person is important.
- A reputable vein center. NJ vein disease treatment centers should be modern, comfortable, and completely equipped with the latest technologies including ultrasound and laser technology. The center should provide minimally invasive treatments such as sclerotherapy, microphlebectomy and endovenous laser treatment on-site, on an outpatient basis. You should be able to take a no-obligation tour of the facilities before you start any diagnosis or treatment procedures.
- Your friends. Referrals from friends can be very helpful as you explore your options for NJ vein disease treatment. Did they find the doctors took enough time with them; was the staff helpful and friendly, was the information provided understandable; was the treatment reasonably pleasant and quick, as advertised? And of course the results are important: how does your friend feel now about the look of their legs and their overall circulation and well being?
- Your family. Family history is one of the most important risk factors for vein disease, so you’ll want to check with them to see if you have a predisposition to vein problems yourself. Your NJ vascular doctor will want to know about the medical and surgical experiences your family members had as part of his or her venous health evaluation on your initial visit.
When you look at all the options, you’ll see that Chuback Medical Group meets the standards for high quality, reputable vein disease treatment in the Bergen County area.
Here at Chuback Medical Group we are dedicated to helping our patients find the best information and get the best results possible, in terms of both health and aesthetics. Give our office a call at 201-693-4847 to visit or set up an appointment for an initial consultation. We look forward to meeting you.